Consolidation of Complex Infrastructures
Standardized Work Flows and Persistent Processes
Regarding the increasing mergers of companies, the tendency to centralize systems and processes and the necessity to standardize technical structures, companies have to meet the challenge to consolidate their infrastructure. Consolidation usually aims to reduce costs and to standardize work flows as well as to raise the quality by having higher potentials for industrialization.
adesso supports the control and quality management and gives way for very complex projects to be finished successfully.
- Performing an analysis to regard the possibilities for standardization:
- Extensive evaluation of possible options for optimization by means of scenario-based business cases
- Support in selection of service providers
- Management of the entire project
- Management and controlling of the service providers